Thursday, November 16, 2006
Castles and Crowns
I'm the new rep for a clothing line called Castles and Crowns. If anyone reading my blog would like to host a party, it is a great way to get adorable smocked and appliqued clothes at half the cost! The website is www.castlesandcrowns.com and I'm available to host parties for the whole month of January. If you don't live in Nashville, but would be interested in hosting a party without the trunk of clothes, I could arrange that too. You can go to the website and click on host a party and you can email me if you would be interested. I have been the hostess for two seasons now and I can say without a doubt that these clothes are adorable! They are affordable too! They are less than boutique brands and other trunk show lines. Just email me if you are interested. I hope to make a great start in my first season as a rep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment