Saturday, December 09, 2006

Sitting in front of the tree

Trying to get a picture taken for your Christmas card is pretty much impossible if you have a busy toddler. I'm starting to realize that Will isn't as laid back as I originally thought. He will not sit still for a minute! He has already thrown and broken six of our ornaments (at least they're the cheap ones) and now we only have a half decorated tree because we had to move all the ornaments out of his reach. We have tried to take his Christmas picture so many times that it is starting to ruin our Christmas so if you think the picture we send is terrible, just know that our marriage was practically on the line when we were trying to get the picture. ha ha The picture doesn't have to be perfect, I just want one that captures Will the way I see him and we haven't been able to get one. Our camera has a delay and by the time Will does finally smile, the camera won't take.


We couldn't use this one because he's shooting the bird.

No comments: