Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year












We had a great New Year's Eve and weekend with Len's brother Ward, Heather, Gage and Davis. Will was so sad to see them leave. He stared out the window and watched them drive away. It was so sad. We did lots of fun things. We always have so much fun when we're with the other Adcocks. Here are some pictures of our trip to Hendersonville to see Grandma Tommie and to Rainforest Cafe (even though I didn't really get very many good pictures inside the restaurant) and our New Year's Eve "party."

2 comments:

The Hadfields said...

Thanks for finding me! Will is such a cutie! Looks like you are doing well. I'm so glad. Let's keep in touch this way! Take care.

The Hadfields said...

By the way, does anyone else like Heather or Brooke have blog sites? I would love to see them if so!! I have had so much fun looking through all of your blogs!