Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sunday School Class Halloween Party

We had our sunday school class party last night. We went out to the Baker's farm in Franklin. It was very cold and Will didn't have a nap all day and fell asleep on the way there so it was not the best night for us. We roasted marshmallows by the fire and made smores. Will is a monkey for Halloween this year. I picked it out because I thought this would be the last year that I could choose and I wanted him to still look cutesy. He loves Curious George so we thought the monkey costume would be fitting. He was not happy at all about putting on the monkey outfit but finally it didn't seem to bother him.
We tried to get a group shot of all the kids but that didn't work out very well. ha ha

My little monkey.

Getting warm by the bonfire and making smores.

Trying to get a group shot of the kids. Impossible!

BRRR.. It's cold!

No comments: