Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving Madness




We had a great Thanksgiving Donahoo and Hilyer style, and we didn't burn anything. There was quite a bit of smoke coming out of the oven, but nothing burned which was probably a first. I think the Donahoo women are known to be a little bit "airheaded" at times and usually the rolls are burned. I stole a few pictures off my sister's blog since I didn't take any pictures. Pregnancy has made me really lazy about taking pictures and documenting moments. I guess that's good in a way or I would have 50 photo albums before the new baby even came. These pictures aren't the greatest because Will has become very stingy with his smiles.
We are decorating for Christmas right now and maybe I'll get around to taking a few pictures!

6 comments:

Adcock Circus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adcock Circus said...

Love the hat - glad you all had such a nice Thanksgiving!

Heather B Mc said...

Very cute! I am glad you made it through.

Courtney said...

I love that first picture - Will looks like he thinks he is big stuff hangin' with the older kid! Cute! Glad your Thanksgiving was great!

Candie Bowen said...

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! Will looks cute with his cousins!

Julie said...

Really cute pictures! I love how honest you are-you always make me laugh!