We went to North Carolina for New Years to see our new baby nephew, Baby Tru. Wow, he is so precious!! Poor Aunt Heather was such a trouper to have us, along with a whiny toddler for three days. I don't know if I could have handled that one week after having a new baby! We had a great time. Unfortunately, these are the only pictures I got. I'm so mad that I didn't get one of all the boys together, but we are going to Gatlinburg in February and I will be sure to get some pictures of everyone then.
6 comments:
So Cute! Will is going to be the best and most loving big brother to Walker for sure! Oh and the Gatlinberg trip sounds like lots of fun!!
Will looks very cute and comfortable holding the new baby! Hopefully he will be that good with his little brother!
Wow...he is TINY. It's amazing how fast you forget how little they are.
Will's face holding his new baby cousin is priceless! Hope he is feeling much better and hope you are getting some good, much needed rest!
Will's faces while he's holding the baby are hysterical!
Ok - could Will be any cuter or look like any more of a big boy? That baby is so little!!! Can you believe you will have another one soon??
Post a Comment