Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pretty Day





Here are some pictures we took of Will a few weeks ago.  The all blue outfit was a coincidence.  I wasn't planning that one!  He is wearing his cousin Copeland's vest and loves it because it's Copey's.  I can't wait until we can go outside every day.  I really think it helps Will to be able to get outside and run all of his energy out.  This winter weather is getting OLD!  Does anyone else's child get really excited and hyperactive when someone comes over to visit.  We are dealing with that right now.  It's like a dog that gets excited and runs circles around the house.  I don't know what to do because it's really frustrating for Len and I.  He doesn't act like this until someone comes over or we go out in public.  If you have any suggestions, let me know!!  He also makes really loud noises to get attention when people come over.  Is this normal at all???

No comments: