It was NOT a pretty day to take pictures. Not what you picture for Easter Sunday, that's for sure. These are the only pictures we got of the day. We had a wonderful time eating with the McInteer's at Green Hills Grille. I haven't eaten there in so long and was really craving it. Here is the 34 1/2 week belly shot. I know, it looks like he's in my face. That's the lovely thing that happens to me when I'm pregnant. Only 4 more weeks. We are very ready to bring our new baby home. I've started getting VERY emotional and hormonal which is not fun! I've been crying over the silliest things so I know it's the hormones. I have an appointment tomorrow so we will see how everything is going! My mom and grandmom are coming up so I will have a babysitter which is very RARE and greatly appreciated. I'm going to get my haircut too which is long overdue. I'm not one of those people who love being pregnant and feel the glow. I feel like a huge frumpy elephant and I need something to help me feel better!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter Sunday
It was NOT a pretty day to take pictures. Not what you picture for Easter Sunday, that's for sure. These are the only pictures we got of the day. We had a wonderful time eating with the McInteer's at Green Hills Grille. I haven't eaten there in so long and was really craving it. Here is the 34 1/2 week belly shot. I know, it looks like he's in my face. That's the lovely thing that happens to me when I'm pregnant. Only 4 more weeks. We are very ready to bring our new baby home. I've started getting VERY emotional and hormonal which is not fun! I've been crying over the silliest things so I know it's the hormones. I have an appointment tomorrow so we will see how everything is going! My mom and grandmom are coming up so I will have a babysitter which is very RARE and greatly appreciated. I'm going to get my haircut too which is long overdue. I'm not one of those people who love being pregnant and feel the glow. I feel like a huge frumpy elephant and I need something to help me feel better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I love all of your new pictures! 4 more weeks - that's it??? Have they set a date yet? Those pictures on the stair well are hilarious! Good times!
It looks like you had fun at the Easter egg hunt! I'm sad we had to miss. . . You look great by the way! I need to talk to you about visiting in the hospital - I was hoping to "prep" Lawton for Carolina with my sister in the hospital, but they wouldn't even let him on the floor. We'll talk soon! I can't wait to meet Carolina's new boyfriend! :)
You look great, perfect for 34 weeks.
What are you talking about.... I think you look great! That's a great family picture! Enjoy the last few weeks as a family of 3...
You may not feel great, but you look precious! Hooray that you're counting down those last (and longest!) few weeks of pregnancy!
You look so cute! I love Will's little smile in the picture of the three of you! Enjoy having the help from your mom and grandmother! It is so nice to have a little break now and then....especially when pregnant! Glad you all had a great easter!
Next year, there will be 4 faces in your Easter picture! You all look great! Kelly
You crazy girl....YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! and you are all belly!!!! I hope you are feeling well and hang in there. I know the emotional thing stinks, but it will be over soon! Hope you enjoyed getting away to get your haircut...what a treat!
you are in the home stretch! yeah!!! you look great.
You really do look good. I know you're ready. The pics on the stairs are so funny-love the one withthe basket on his head!
What a cute family picture! You look great. brody would not cooperate for our family pix. We're praying for all of you during these last few weeks! Can't wait to meet baby Walker!
you look sooo cute pregnant!! I can't wait to meet Walker!!
Post a Comment