Friday, March 07, 2008

My little mimic

I tend to read just about anything I can get my hands on, whether it's a magazine, Reader's Digest, or whatever is laying around. I have a hard time just sitting around doing nothing. I walked into Will's room the other night after one of my multiple trips to the "potty" (compliments of third trimester pregnancy) and Will was sitting here reading our new iron's owner's manual. It was to cute not to take a picture. I'm amazed by the little things he mimics us doing.
I have added a few more new posts so scroll down below.


14 comments:

Nancy Hood said...

too cute! I loved that "reading the iron manual" ha ha

Anonymous said...

That's funny!! Maybe he'll take over all the household ironing... :-)

Elizabeth said...

That's hilarious!

The Parker Family said...

Will is so funny! Jackson went in the Butterfly class on Wednesday night, because his class did not have a teacher. Will gave me the biggest hug. We are buddies now. I think we bonded in CWT.

Angie said...

Cute! He might know more than we think...you'll be really surprised one day when he can tell you neat functions on your iron! :)

Candie Bowen said...

That's hilarious about the iron manual! I love all of the new pictures! Gatlinburg looks like so much fun! Will is looking like a little boy- he's definitely lost that baby look. See you at Bunco!

The Hadfields said...

How funny!! Ok...where are the belly shots???

Dee-Dee said...

He is hilarious. I love how he is all laid back and his feet are propped up. Too cute... Hope you are doing well. Not long now...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lyla said...

he is so cute reading that! he looks so much like you it's crazy! esp in some of the gatlinburg pictures. he's precious. i love his shirt with the brown initial. cute posts :)

Heather B Mc said...

He looks like he is getting ready to assemble somethings right after his reading. SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
moshieraj said...

too funny! I hope you are feeling well. Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one

Julie said...

that is so funny! He is so cute!