Thursday, January 29, 2009

Circus





On Sunday, we took Will and Walker to the circus. Will loved it and was still the whole time. He found a pair of old sunglasses in his pocket and wore them for the first part of the show. We were at the ticket booth buying our tickets when this couple came up to us and gave us 2 free tickets. They were right there on the floor so we had really good seats. We bought the ridiculous $12 cotton candy and snow cones but it was worth every minute. Will's favorite part was the elephants and I thought I was going to have a heart attack watching the trapeze artists without nets.

6 comments:

thesemanchiks said...

Looks like tons of fun!!! We'll have to take Lauryn next time. Those boys are too cute!! Also, we loved the Manicotti; Ryan had double helpings and ate the leftover too! Yum!

Julie said...

looks like lots of fun! I love that Will has so much personality and is so fun to be around!

LB said...

Glad you had fun at the circus! (I'm also glad that your eyes are okay - or at least are "fixable" :)Stay away, Visine!

The Parker Family said...

How exciting! Will is too funny...he has the best facial expressions. Looks like Walker had a big time too.

Adcock Circus said...

Love the hat and the sunglasses too!

Lauren W said...

Your boys are adorable!!! Looking at your pictures has gotten me so excited about having a boy. I am glad you all had fun at the circus.