So cute! Love the monogrammed bubble! :) Love the truck in hand, too. Lawton ALWAYS has to have something in his hands - still. I can look through old pictures and see all sorts of various cars in his hands! :)
what beautiful boys!!! i have LOVED getting your comments this week. it was soooo good to hear what you said about nursing. you are the second person who told me that. i am nursing and eating well and i am just stuck at this miserable weight. i am looking forward to not nursing so i can starve myself and drop the pounds! (well you know, slim fast or something...nothing to worry over : ) ) how long are you planning to nurse? btw, HOW ARE YOU!??!!
12 comments:
Too cute. I love the traditional white baby shoes!
So cute! Love the monogrammed bubble! :) Love the truck in hand, too. Lawton ALWAYS has to have something in his hands - still. I can look through old pictures and see all sorts of various cars in his hands! :)
Those are GREAT!!!! Walker is getting too big!
Handsome boys!
Cuties! can't wait to see ya'll.
sweet boys!
So sweet! I love the b&w of them together- Precious!
Cute cute Boys!!!
Is anything cuter than baby legs coming out of a bubble?!? I love it! Will and Walker are precious...great pictures.
what beautiful boys!!! i have LOVED getting your comments this week. it was soooo good to hear what you said about nursing. you are the second person who told me that. i am nursing and eating well and i am just stuck at this miserable weight. i am looking forward to not nursing so i can starve myself and drop the pounds! (well you know, slim fast or something...nothing to worry over : ) ) how long are you planning to nurse? btw, HOW ARE YOU!??!!
Awwww! Those are precious! I love that first one of him standing up, and the two of them together.
Such cute pictures! Walker looks JUST LIKE YOU!!!! He's growing up so fast. Hope you guys are doing well
Post a Comment