I've been a terrible blogger lately! I have a ton of things to update and I just haven't had time. One little almost 1 year old has been completely occupying my time! If he's not putting mulch in his mouth, he is climbing the outside of the stairs and getting stuck, or throwing all of my dish towels out on the floor, or unfolding the huge mounds of laundry that have just been folded. This kiddo is SO busy. I have to watch him every second!!! We are in Montgomery for a few days for Will's MDO "spring break" and then our cousins from North Carolina are coming at the end of the week. We are SO excited!!
Friday, April 03, 2009
Spring Break
These two cousins were excited to see each other again! We haven't seen each other since January and they are having a little spend the night party. Ann Welch was dying to spend the night~until it was time to go to sleep and she told me she was "just kidding" about wanting to spend the night. I was reading a book to them and I said, what do you have to have to buy something? I was looking for "money" as the answer and her answer was "buggy" She is such a cutie. We went to Copeland's baseball game and had a great time. Walker was very excited to have a ring pop and that kept him occupied. I never would have let Will have a ring pop when he was 11 months and I'm slowly realizing that things are MUCH different with the second child!



I've been a terrible blogger lately! I have a ton of things to update and I just haven't had time. One little almost 1 year old has been completely occupying my time! If he's not putting mulch in his mouth, he is climbing the outside of the stairs and getting stuck, or throwing all of my dish towels out on the floor, or unfolding the huge mounds of laundry that have just been folded. This kiddo is SO busy. I have to watch him every second!!! We are in Montgomery for a few days for Will's MDO "spring break" and then our cousins from North Carolina are coming at the end of the week. We are SO excited!!
I've been a terrible blogger lately! I have a ton of things to update and I just haven't had time. One little almost 1 year old has been completely occupying my time! If he's not putting mulch in his mouth, he is climbing the outside of the stairs and getting stuck, or throwing all of my dish towels out on the floor, or unfolding the huge mounds of laundry that have just been folded. This kiddo is SO busy. I have to watch him every second!!! We are in Montgomery for a few days for Will's MDO "spring break" and then our cousins from North Carolina are coming at the end of the week. We are SO excited!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Boy, Walker sounds like Scott! I've heard it's a second boy thing. Heaven help us (and I literally mean that!)
Good to see updated pictures! Maybe we will see you Thursday night...
Post a Comment