Saturday, April 18, 2009
Walker's First Birthday
First of all, I just wanted to give you a little warning~LOTS of pictures BELOW! I just couldn't help myself. My sister takes the best pictures and I just couldn't choose, so I just went to town. They are all out of order, but if you scroll down to the bottom, you can get the gist sp? of our day. Walker's actual birthday is tomorrow, but we had his birthday party today. I decided to forgo a huge party and just have family. Len's mom, my parents, my sister and two of her kids came and we are so blessed and thankful that they drove all the way here just to make me and Len happy ;) We had a great time and it wasn't stressful at all. We grilled hot dogs and hamburgers and I got Walker a cake from Publix with little polka dots on it. He loved the cake and was so cute eating it. I'm going to do another post tomorrow on his actual birthday with all the sappy little things about him and what he is doing right now. I've been such a slacker in the last few months with his monthly updates so hopefully I can make up for it. We love this little boy so much and can't imagine life without him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Your sister does take great pictures! I am glad you all had a great birthday party! Happy Birthday, Walker!
I love all the sweet pictures! Happy Birthday, Walker! I can't believe it has been a year!
Happy first birthday to Walker! He is such a cutie! I know you enjoyed all your family in town. You have a beautiful family. Love ya!
Loved all the pictures...., especially the "smash" cake!! What a beautiful baby boy!
Happy birthday to Walker!! Love all the new pictures - they are great. He is so precious!
so sweet! you have the cutest boys! it makes me want one so bad! happy birthday walker! great pictures :)
I think he liked his cake!! He did some major damage! Those pictures are too cute.
Post a Comment