Okay~ I am seriously behind on my blogging! I have added 16 or 17 new posts thanks to Picasa! It is so much easier to blog with Picasa. I didn't have time to write anything so these posts are mainly pictures, but I wanted to get caught up or I might just have to quit blogging. It is just so time consuming and we have had a very busy fall and it's not going to ease up anytime soon. The boys are doing great. They are just so cute and Walker is doing so many new things. It seems like he has so many new words every day. He is just a mess! Will is loving his new preschool and having a great time. I am teaching at his preschool and I couldn't have dreamed up a better job. I love where I work, being there with my kids and the atmosphere of it. Hope everyone is enjoying the fall!

2 comments:
loooooooove all the pictures! your boys are just darling! i cant believe how much walker has grown! hope yall are doing well!
Wow - you REALLY got caught up, didn't you? graat pics.
Post a Comment