Thanks Angie! Yes I did take these pics. I got a new camera for Christmas and I love taking pictures of the boys. I'm really learning how to edit them and that's the fun part. I edit them through Iphoto for Macs. You should have seen the before pics. Editing makes a HUGE difference!
4 comments:
So sweet! Did you take these pictures?
Thanks Angie! Yes I did take these pics. I got a new camera for Christmas and I love taking pictures of the boys. I'm really learning how to edit them and that's the fun part. I edit them through Iphoto for Macs. You should have seen the before pics. Editing makes a HUGE difference!
love your new blog header! that 2nd blk/white picture is my favorite! his eyes are just gorgeous, so crisp and clear! way to go!
Such great pictures, Christine! He is such a handsome fella'!
Post a Comment