Friday, March 05, 2010
Zoo
Walker thought he was on some kind of safari. He kept trying to leave the path and hide in the trees. This little booger makes me work, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
Walker is always running. We always joke that he doesn't know how to walk. He just runs everywhere he goes.
My precious little 4 1/2 year old. Don't call him 4 or you will get called out for it. He will tell you that he is 4 1/2 and almost 5. It's a competition thing amongst his friends. I hear the "I'm older than you" alot. He is also VERY into picking out his outfits lately. He chose this entire get-up. T-shirt, athletic shorts, boots and hat. I've chosen not to fight it. I want him to be able to express himself as long as it isn't totally ridiculous. We did get into it the other day when he wanted to wear some too small soccer shorts to school when it was freezing, but we were able to come up with a compromise. Good bye~cutesy clothes. It was fun while it lasted! sniff sniff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Olivia is 4 and 1/2 too...very serious stuff. I guess it is an age thing b/c everytime we have a playdate they end up fighting over who is older!
Now that I think about it I don't think I've ever seen Walker walk. Are you sure he ever did that? Ha! He'll be ready for the track team & soccer & football & every other sport!
Post a Comment