Friday, June 11, 2010

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'll keep my kids AND yours if you'll just do THAT to my house!! It looks awesome!!

Angie said...

Yea, Christine!!!! What huge accomplishments!! I know you must be feeling a huge burden lifted to have so many things checked off your list. I had my own breakdown a few weeks ago, and Brad shipped Emily off for the night. I had to agree to do absolutely nothing related to cleaning, organizing, etc. I had to sit on the couch and watch TV.....ended up being just what I needed! :0) Hope you are feeling better now after a little break from "mommyhood."

Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy said...

WOW!!!Can you come help me get ready for baby #2 ?!? Beautiful job!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Christine! I am super tired just looking at all you've done. I LOVE the desk! It looks awesome. Totally been there on the breakdown thing - life with two little boys is fun but absolutely exhausting and I don't feel like I ever get anything accomplished. But I try and remind myself (I have to do this constantly) that someday I'll miss the messes they make and that trying to raise them right is the most important "accomplishment" I need to have right now. I don't seem to remember that very well. :) Now GET SOME REST! :)

Heather B Mc said...

Way to go!!!! I am so glad you had this week to work without interruption. I never knew what a blessing that was until kids. I love all the recent pics. You look real cute in those boots in your collage of pics!!!!

lyla said...

happy for you and very jealous at the same time! i LOVE the desk--you did an awesome job on it--i love the shelf and frames too--it's adorable! very jealous of all the organizing you got to do without kids.

Julie said...

Your house looks awesome!! I'm taking a mental note of the "craft organization"-much needed in my house!! So glad you and Len had the relaxing week together. Your parents are so sweet. I know they had fun too!