That second pic of your boys is the cutest I've ever seen of them!! I want a copy! We miss our Will! Please tell him. David and I were talking about what a sweet boy he was while he was down here. :-)
Your boys are so cute. Your camera is the best! I love that second picture!
Yes, I remember you and your family! Thank you so much for your comment. I see you have a Will also :) Both of your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That second pic of your boys is the cutest I've ever seen of them!! I want a copy! We miss our Will! Please tell him. David and I were talking about what a sweet boy he was while he was down here. :-)
Your boys are so cute. Your camera is the best! I love that second picture!
Yes, I remember you and your family! Thank you so much for your comment. I see you have a Will also :) Both of your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment