Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast

Here are a few pictures from our Thanksgiving Feast at our preschool. It's only for the 3's, 4's and 5's so it was nice to get some one on one time with Will from mommy and daddy.
DSC_0015
Will and sweet Maisy.
DSC_0018
Will and his buddies from class. I wish we would have gotten Carter in the pictures. Hutson, Miles and Will.
DSC_0025
Me and my BIG baby! He's not a baby anymore, but he will always be my baby :( Love this boy so much. He is really growing into such a sweet hearted boy and has matured so much this year. He is getting easier and easier and is such a joy to be around. I can't believe he sat on my lap in front of his friends for this picture.
DSC_0034
And no post would be complete without my little turkey and he is indeed a little turkey! ;)
DSC_0009

1 comment:

Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy said...

Great pictures! I'm kicking myself in the booty for not taking any! I even brought my camera! HA!