**You can click on the image to enlarge.
My Castles and Crowns selling season starts this week! Whew, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can. Let me know if you're interested in attending a show and I'll send you the details. YOU CAN STILL ORDER THROUGH ME IF YOU CAN'T ATTEND A SHOW OR LIVE OUT OF TOWN. :) Just email me adcockcd@yahoo.com. They didn't produce a catalog this season so I took pictures of some of my favorites! So cute!! The swimsuits are adorable. Lots of matching brother/sister, big brother/little brother and big sis/little sis. I loved matching my boys when they were younger. Will has grown out of this, but you better believe I'm going to put Walker in it as long as I can! I still have a few spots open if you would like to host a show.
Knits should say up to a size 10.





No comments:
Post a Comment