Saturday, January 20, 2007

18 Month Stats

We had Will's well visit yesterday. He did good but he did NOT like being weighed and measured so I don't think it was very accurate. I think he weighs a little less than they wrote down. He weighed in at a whopping 27 lbs and was 33 inches. I don't know what his head was. I never really pay attention to that. He's gone down to the 66 percentile for weight and is around the 70th for height.
I haven't taken any pictures in awhile. We have been so busy! I have been doing my Castles and Crowns shows and they have been going very well. The real estate business is starting to pick up for Len. He has been working so hard and has been so busy too. He is in the Lipscomb Art Event February 9-11. He is busy painting every night. We are excited about the Art Show this year. If you're in Nashville, you might want to attend. They have about 50 artists and it's held in the gym at Lipscomb High School. There is a reception Friday night with great appetizers.
Will had his first overnight stay of his life this week. He did so good! I met my mom in Tuscumbia and spent the night at Nene and Papa's house. I left Will and went back to Nashville. It was hard for about five minutes and then it was so nice to be able to get a few things done. Mama Sue bought Will some new tennis shoes. They are little New Balances and she said he loved them! He kept running as fast as he could. He was very happy with them and I feel so relieved. We have both been so worried about leaving him overnight because we didn't know what he would do with all of the sleep issues he's had but he did great so we will probably be leaving him more often.
We have another busy week ahead of us. I have 5 parties just this week! I'm ready to be done so I can spend more time with Will and Len. Have a great week!

4 comments:

The Hadfields said...

We left Sophie with my parents for the first time in December for our anniversary and it was tough. She was 13 months old and we haven't left her overnight again since. You do feel pretty free though so we want to do it again soon. Will sounds like a healthy little boy! Glad you guys are doing well.

Courtney said...

We are in Atlanta and are heading to Nashville on Tuesday for Michael's interviews, maybe we will see you guys at church. Anyway, my point is we left Will with my mom and dad while we went it out! It was so great to have a night to ourselves - it is hard to remember life before baby! I went to your eBay listings and emailed you a question about one! I LOVE EBAY. I also need to come to a Castles and Crowns show when I am in town sometime. Those outfits are precious! Sorry for the LONG comment!
Courtney

Jennifer said...

Hey Christine,
I saw your blog through Amy and I just wanted to say hello. Will is adorable!! We also have a little boy (20 months old) and another baby on the way! Little boys are GREAT!!!

Angie said...

Hello, Christine! This is Angie(Starling)Crosswhite..... think WAY BACK to Lipscomb's South Dakota/Indian reservation trip. I saw your link on Mandi's page and wanted to say hello. Your little boy is so sweet! Hope you are doing well.