Thursday, February 01, 2007
Our Week
I don't have alot to post about. I worked today and it was such a disappointment to wake up and have to go in to work after getting worked up by the newscasters with all the "snow" that was expected. Usually metro calls school for snow because of the mini-blizzard we had 4 years ago, but not today. Everyone at school was dragging and depressed. I really wish the weather guys would stop making such a big deal out of snow. In the education world (you know what its like if you're in it) it brings new life to teachers when they think they might actually get a day away from the kids. Oh well, I made it through the day. It's getting harder and harder to go to work. I can't stand leaving Will. I was okay with it for awhile but something in me has just changed and I don't want to leave him. We have had so much fun together this week. He is doing so much. He is really starting to talk and identify words. I have a few pictures of us making brownies for Len but I have to upload them. Mandi, Brooke and Ashley all came over with their babies and it has really given me the bug again. Everywhere I look, I see babies and I dream babies. The only thing that stops me cold is the thought of gaining 70 lbs again when I still haven't lost it all! Have a great week. The news is telling us that we still might get snow. I'm trying not to listen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is so hard to leave your little ones! There's just something un-natural about it. Too bad education doesn't have too many part time job opportunities.
I can't wait for Sophie's vocabulary to expand!! Have a great weekend.
Do you work full time? I'm trying to make some decisions about what to do with working...Great seeing you this week too!
Post a Comment