Being silly! He stayed in only his diaper pretty much the entire week last week. He's not really into wearing clothes right now. I think he's inherited his mother's thighs.
Will carries his tractors and cars everywhere. He loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and I was taking pictures of him eating lunch and noticed that one of his tractors was in the middle of his plate.
He has also started saying lots of new things this week. He has not been a big talker so we are very excited about his new vocabulary. His newest phrase is "I want it" which sounds more like iwaniah. We are so proud and it beats pointing and saying uh uh uh uh anyday! We're working on "I want it please." He also loves to sing the ABC song and it's the right tune but the letters are more like A,D, ooh, E, B, T, D and he hums the whole tune. It is so cute. I'm trying to capture it on the video camera and if I ever do I will post it. I'm starting to be able to interpret his language a little bit better now and it's nice because he's so much sweeter when he can communicate what he wants.
2 comments:
I love it!! Sooooo cute!
Allison
I love the new pictures, especially with the tractor on his plate. Too cute!
Post a Comment