This is what always seems to happen when I have an appointment to get Will's picture taken! Brooke Rainey (who is an awesome photographer by the way, I need to get a link to her website) was supposed to take Will's picture tomorrow at a portrait party. Needless to say we had to cancel. I was upstairs and Will was playing outside with Len when I heard him screaming. He was running really fast with his little push toy and tripped and fell and hit his eye on our brick patio. He kept crying and saying boo, boo, oww, oww. It looks better in these pictures but he actually has a black eye. Poor baby! I was so excited to get his pictures taken by Brooke, so I guess we will have to try again another time.
Friday, May 11, 2007
First Shiner
This is what always seems to happen when I have an appointment to get Will's picture taken! Brooke Rainey (who is an awesome photographer by the way, I need to get a link to her website) was supposed to take Will's picture tomorrow at a portrait party. Needless to say we had to cancel. I was upstairs and Will was playing outside with Len when I heard him screaming. He was running really fast with his little push toy and tripped and fell and hit his eye on our brick patio. He kept crying and saying boo, boo, oww, oww. It looks better in these pictures but he actually has a black eye. Poor baby! I was so excited to get his pictures taken by Brooke, so I guess we will have to try again another time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor baby! Of course it happens at picture time! Ugh! I have seen some of Brooke's photography, she is great!
Post a Comment