A new Dippin' Dots store has opened near our house and we've been wanting to take Will there. The sign has been up forever and we kept thinking that it was open, but it's finally open so we took Will there for a little late night ice cream treat. Late night= 7:30.


Nummy, (yummy) these dots are good. They kind of make me feel like I've stuck my tongue to a cold pole though.

Sharing a dippin dots moment with daddy, but my mind is on the penguin movie in the background.
4 comments:
I love all the new pics! Will is so cute!
Dippin dots are sord of strange.
Christine you look really cute in the picture with Will. Such a pretty smile.
Cute! I love DippinDots. Wish there was one here...I guess it will be on my list of the many places to eat when I come to town. Kind of sad, huh!? Most of what i want to do when I visit is eat!! :)
Post a Comment