We are always rushing out the door, trying to get to church on time and we never get any pictures of Will dressed up. It usually gets really stressful, but we decided to skip 8:00 church this morning and take our time getting ready so we had time to take a few pictures.
Will and Jackson in their matching outfits. Somehow, Rebekah and I always dress Will and Jackson in the same outfits on the same day for church. I have two other pictures of them from last year in matching outfits.
Trying to go to a restaurant with three toddlers has its challenges! By the end of our meal, we didn't even care anymore and just let the kids run and play down the booth.
Jackson, Frances and Will kept throwing cars at the people in line at Pei Wei. Of course, we're the moms that don't even notice that our kids were doing it until people kept saying, "Excuse me, here are your cars."
If you haven't already noticed, I'm not what you would call a regular blogger so I end up posting alot of different posts at once. I will try to get better. We go through phases where we will take a ton of pictures and then we'll go for weeks without taking any. I will try to start uploading my pictures after taking them and posting regularly. We start Vacation Bible School tomorrow. I'm glad Will will have some friends to play with. I will be helping with crafts and I think that will be alot easier than being a lifeguard. Our theme is "Soak up the Son." It's a beach theme. I wasn't going to help this year but I started feeling a little bit guilty about it and after a few days at home I thought Will might need a little bit of socialization.
1 comment:
You can brag if you want. He is such a cutie and I love his outfits!!!
Post a Comment