Monday, August 27, 2007

Beach Trip










18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss the beach...rednecks and all!

Rachel said...

great pics on the beach!

Jennifer said...

Those are wonderful pictures! Looks like you all had a great time!

Blessed said...

I love the family pic and the cousin? pic! Too cute. He always has the sweetest outfits.

Elizabeth said...

Great pictures!

Dee-Dee said...

I love all the beach pictures. Will is so picture perfect beautiful!

LB said...

So sweet! I especially love the black and white close-up of his face! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Candie Bowen said...

Those pictures are adorable!!! Looks like you all had lots of fun!!!

Courtney said...

What great pictures! We are going in two weeks and can't wait to get some pics on the beach! Glad you guys had so much fun!

Julie said...

Those are great pics! Looks like you had a good time-We leave Friday and I can't wait!!

Segadi Family said...

Ok, I'm really missing the beach! Those are great pictures and I love Will's little outfit with the "W"- sweet boy!

The Hadfields said...

Beautiful pics Christine!!

Anonymous said...

Will is so cute! I am very jealous of all these beach trips popping up on so many blogs. (We haven't been this year and most likely won't be able to get a trip in this year.) Great pictures! By the way, your sister's boys look just like David to me!

the robertsons said...

Great pictures! Will's outfit is so cute, and i love that collar. What a beautiful family!

mandiandjosh said...

What precious pictures. Christmas cards!!!!!

moshieraj said...

Hey Christine! This is Amanda Fraley from DLU. I've been checking out your blog through Amy Stone and Jennifer King. You look great and Will is so handsome. I think he looks just like you! I hope you are well. If you want to check it out, my blog is themoshiers@blogspot.com. Take care!

lyla said...

precious pictures! will's outfit is adorable--he is gorgeous!
i finally started a blog too--peer pressure took over!

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Great pictures! The headshot of Will is so good!