Saturday, September 01, 2007

Will swimming

Here is Will swimming by himself with the help of floaties. He wouldn't wear his floaties all summer long and finally at the end of July, things just kind of clicked and now he loves them and loves swimming. Too bad summer is almost over.
This is a little old and I've been meaning to post it but it's such a pain to upload video that I'm just now getting around to doing it. There has got to be an easier way than what Len is doing. I don't know why it's so blurry.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

So cute! We are going to the beach next week! I know my laying out days are over, but at least Michael will be there to trade off! Will likes the water so maybe he will be able to hang for a while! Your beach trip looked like fun!

Joni said...

Your little boy is adorable. I have recently discovered the bloggin world(thenesbittfamily.blogspot.com). Are you still at Brookmeade? I just got moved to Julia Green 4th grade and start teaching Wed.! Crazy metro!

Elizabeth Johnston said...

Hey! My name is Liz Harris Johnston. I am friends with your sister. I visit your blogspot through hers and Leah Hunt's (she's another friend of mine). Anyway, my husband went to ACA and knows your sister. His name is Mitchell Johnston. I don't know if you know him??
I wanted you to know I added you to my friends list on my blogspot. I hope it's okay. My blogspot is listed on your sisters. Your welcome to visit it anytime!
I just love the way you dress your little boy! He is precious!