For those of you who don't know, Will is going to be a big brother. We are very excited and can't wait to meet the "beebee" as Will calls it. He loves to give it pats and kisses and if you ask him what it is doing he will say it will "Gwow and Gwow and Gwow"
(Grow) He also wants to name the baby "beet bar" (fruit bar) as in the Nutri Grain Bars that he loves. The baby is due late April so keep us in your prayers for a healthy baby. Everyone asks me what I want to have as if it's my choice so I will go ahead and say that I will be happy with whatever God gives us!! I picture a little boy because I can't picture anything different but I really don't have a feeling either way this time. I'll leave you with a picture of my first baby who is growing up so fast!
21 comments:
What great news! Congratulations! I know what you mean after having a boy it is hard to imagine having anything else!!! I am so excited for you guys!
I am so glad our second babies will be so close.
Congratulations! That's so cute that Will says the baby is growing and growing in there! :) Hope you're feeling well and having enough energy to keep up with your first little man.
I'm so glad that you finally posted this! Congratulations!!!! I had heard thru the grapevine.... I'm so excited for you guys! I hope that you are feeling well!
AAWWwww...congrats. I look forward to keeping up with your progress through this blog. Will is such a cutie!
Congrats!! How exciting. I look forward to keeping up with your progress through this blog.
Will is such a cutie.
Congratulations!!!! I wish you all the best and a great pregnancy!
Congratualtions!! I hope you are feeling okay! I'm sure Will is going to be a great big brother.
Will is so cute-I'll be praying for the little "beet bar'!
Congratulations! i had no idea you were pregnant! that's so exciting & will will have so much fun watching your belly get big and getting ready to be a big brother.
I am not sure if you remember me. I am Mindy (Len's friend from NC) and I wanted to tell you Congratulations. We will keep you in our prayers. I know you all are so excited.
YEAH! Congratulations! I'm very excited for you.
Oh, Congrats!!! I am so excited for you and your family! I hope that you are feeling well! Take care and keep us posted!
I am so happy for you guys, and I am so glad we have our blogs so I can keep up after we move!! For what it's worth, I couldn't picture myself with a boy after Abby, but I adore being a mother to both a boy and a girl! They are both so special and fun in their own unique ways, and your new baby, boy or girl, will be too!
Congrats!!!
Yeah...Will will be an awesome big brother. I will say it is nice having two boys because there is less stuff to buy.
Congrats! We are very excited for you! We will be praying for a healthy pregnancy, delivery, and baby!
Yeah! Congrats!
Oh my goodness! I just checked your blog because it was the "future heartbreakers" for so long I stopped checking as much. I'm so excited for you guys!! I hope you are feeling well! Keep us posted on all the upcoming news. Will is going to be a sweet, big brother.
Ooops. I didn't mean to leave another similar comment. The first one didn't go through, or so I thought. Sorry.
yay! christine i am so happy to hear about baby number two!!!
Post a Comment