We took Will to watch the Mt. Tabor (Len's high school) football game on Friday night. I think it will be awhile until we bring him to another game. He wanted to go up and down the bleachers and would not sit still. Typical Will!! We went with Len's high school best friend, Cameron and his wife Lindsey. We finally got to meet their baby, Merritt. She is so cute!! It was fun to see old friends and I'm so glad Lindsay came to the reunion. It would not have been very fun for me without her there to talk to!!
Petting the horses at Tanglewood Park near "Gamma's" house. Will's newest obsession is "amals" (animals).
"
Getting my helmet on so I can ride a pony!
Riding the pony! I loved it until I saw the dump truck that my Grandma Nancy hid from me and then I wanted off the pony so I could play with the dump truck. Hmmm dump truck or pony?
12 comments:
That makes me want to go to a high school football game!
Cute pictures! I'm glad you all had a fun weekend! I love the helmet picture-Adorable! Brody missed Will in class today (& children's church).
How cute!! Cooper loves animals too! Hope that you all had a great time at Len's reunion!
Will is so cute, I love the close up if him with his helmet on!!
Looks like you guys had a great time in NC! I hope the reunion was fun.
YEAH, new pics! I should have taken more while y'all were down here. I LOVE the pic of Will with the helment on, too precious. It's so hot here again......I'm envious of your beautiful weather in NC!!
I am so glad you are back! I have been wondering where you were! :) You look gorgeous in that picture! So pretty! Will is getting so big, what a cutie. Anyway, glad you guys are doing well and staying busy!
I, too, love the helmet picture! We've missed seeing you all around since you've been traveling lots!
I love the pumpkin patch picture! Will looks like such a sweetheart in all of those pictures.
i love the pictures of will--he is so precious & i love his little pumpkin shirt!
I meant to ask you about the reunion! You look so pretty! You'll have to tell me how it went--Thanks for calling me back-I should have called LB first-Shelby told me that I needed to have 20 committed by Sunday, so I kinda freaked out--I'll call LB before I harrass anyone else-Thanks!
That's a great picture! It was so good to see y'all and FINALLY meet Will!!!
Lindsay
Post a Comment