Okay,
I've heard from lots of people that I've been a terrible blogger and I know, it's true! I just haven't been into it lately. It's felt more like a chore than anything else but I'm going to try to get better. I've been a terrible commenter too! Life has been busy lately. We've been out of town alot and I've worked alot. Also, Will will just not be still long enough to let me take his picture, but I have gotten a few recently. I think this is one of my favorite stages with him so far. He is just so much fun right now. He is talking up a storm and just so happy right now and we are enjoying every minute with him. More posts to come, I promise!!
2 comments:
So glad you posted! I get what you mean about sometimes not being into posting or even commenting. Enjoy the fall weather and of course Will! Cute pictures!
I've been having Christine blog withdraws- :). I totally understand- there is definatly a sense of burnout/disinterest sometimes! Glad yall had a fun weekend- Will is precious on the pony!
Post a Comment