Saturday, October 27, 2007

Walden Farm

This morning we went to Walden Farm with the Semanchiks. This farm is great! If you haven't been, I highly recommend it. We went to Gentry's Garm last year and I thought this one was much more kid friendly. They had baby calves, goats, pigs, rabbits, chickens and you could feed them. They also had little miniature ponies. Will and Lauryn loved the animals. It was so cute watching Lauryn squeal at the animals. The farm is free but they have tons of activities you can pay to participate in like face painting, milking a pretend cow, hayrides and lots of delicious goodies to eat. I think we're going to go back on Monday if anyone wants to come. They are open until Halloween.





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I love Will's boots. I remember when my boys wore there's all the time.

Candie Bowen said...

Cute pictures- especially the wagon picture! I love Will's outfit! I love Walden farm also, especially since it's right down the street from us!

Courtney said...

Awww, we just missed you guys! We had Will's 1st Birthday there today! It was great, such a cute little place and GREAT weather. I love the pictures!

thesemanchiks said...

It ws so much fun! The kids are adorable together!!! They'll be the best of friends!

Anonymous said...

THat's a great picture of the three of you! And the company I work for went to Smiley Hollow a couple of years ago for a fall party - it's a pretty neat place, isn't it. We did hoola hoops then too. :) Well, not me, but some people did...

Elizabeth said...

We've been trying to get Emery to a pumpkin patch since the beginning of the month! Maybe we'll try Walden either tomorrow or Wednesday. Sounds fun! The last picture is so good!

Dee-Dee said...

Great pictures - I love Will's boots! We were there Sat afternoon! Too bad we missed ya'll. Will had his b-day party there...

Rachel said...

oooh! We'll have to check that out next year!

Segadi Family said...

Great pictures! I totally agree- Walden is much more kid friendly than Gentry's!

The Parker Family said...

Those are great fall pictures of your family. Thanks again for dinner Tuesday night...it was great. btw, Jackson was asleep at 6:23 pm that night. He was exhausted...sorry he was so grouchy while you and Will were here. He was so excited last night after Trunk or Treat that he and Will got to tackle.