Thursday, November 01, 2007

The last of the Halloween pictures.....

On Monday night, Will helped Len carve our pumpkin. Len cut his finger but the pumpkin turned out good. Will chose to do the silly face.

When can I have the carving knife?

The finished product!! Pardon the bare feet. Will keeps taking his socks and shoes off these days.

Trunk or Treat at BHCC. We are terrible parents because this is the only picture we got of Will on Halloween. It's really hard to get pictures when you have an active child who doesn't want to be in pictures. He DID NOT want to wear his costume. I had to bribe him with the little candy corn pumpkins and I still couldn't get him to put the hat on. I guess Halloween isn't going to be his big thing. He loved Trunk or Treat though. He got lots of candy and actually kept it in his bag this year! We enjoyed getting to see all of the precious little children and Will's friends. We at chili and hot dogs and played at church for awhile and then went home to the grim reaper (our neighbor who dress up as the grim reaper every year and scares the children to death, although Will wasn't scared at all). We went to a few of our neighbors' houses and Will was in bed by 8!

We're glad Halloween is over and can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!!!!! We will find out what baby #2 at the beginning of December and are very excited!! I'm starting to feel much, much better so this is a good time around our household.. When mama's not happy, no one is! ha ha

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Christine,
I wondered if the gang of boys took all your candy at once. Did you have anything left? I was across the street yelling, "Just take one!" like some little old lady in Sat. Night Live skit! LOL:)

Marcy

Jennifer said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better! Hope that you all had a great Halloween! By the way, the pumpkin looks great!

Courtney said...

He is so cute amd is getting so big! I am sure he will grow to love halloween, costumes and all! I am glad you are feeling better! Can't wait to hear what bsby #2 is!!!

mandiandjosh said...

Should have known Len would carve the best looking pumpkin on the block!!

Angie said...

Glad you're starting to feel better. That pregnancy sickness is AWFUL!!!

LB said...

Will looks so grown up in the pictures carving the pumpkin! How did that happen so fast? ;) Cute boy . . . I'm right there with you regarding a busy boy!

Dee-Dee said...

He made for a cute monkey. Beau wasn't into his hat either. Those boys are just too busy for Halloween. They would rather run around outside! I can't wait to hear what you are having...

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better! That Will is so funny and cute - sounds like my kind of person, I don't like to have socks and shoes on either!

Julie said...

He looks so cute! we haven't even carved our pumpkin yet!

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

The pumpkin did turn out well!

Congratulations on baby #2! I hope it's a girl!

The Roper's said...

Thanks for your message. We'll have to all get together one day (with Katie). Hope that things are going well for you! And your little boy is adorable :)