Sunday, November 18, 2007

Little Indian



Will had a Thanksgiving Dinner at Miss Theresa's house on Friday and he had this little Indian headress on when I picked him up. He looked so cute and kept it on for quite awhile, which was suprising to me. Teresa said he wouldn't have anything to do with the vest. That didn't suprise me at all. They also made this adorable little Thanksgiving scene and the teacher in me just had to get it laminated and made into a placemat. I hope everyone has a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving. We have SO much to be thankful for. My brother arrived home safely yesterday. This was his third and final tour to Iraq and we feel so blessed that he made it home safely three times. All of your prayers meant so much!

10 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

I am so glad your brother is home. I know that must be a relief, and so nice right before the holidays. That is the cutest picture of Will! That is a good idea to laminate the picture. I might have to copy your idea some time!

Courtney said...

I got chills when you said your brother was home. That is great news! I can't imagine having a loved one over there - I know you guys had to be in constant worry. Little Will is cute as ever in his little headress - and what a cute idea with the placemat!

Angie said...

What wonderful news to hear that your brother is home!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Parker Family said...

Will is the cutest little Indian boy! I am so thrilled for your family that Edward is safely home. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy your entire week off.

Jennifer said...

Will looks so cute in his little Indian hat! Hope that your family has a wonderful Thanksgiving! Glad to hear that your brother is home and safe!

Segadi Family said...

That is one sweet little Indian! That is just wonderful that your brother is home!!

Blessed said...

Great news! And, cutest little Indian I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute picture!

I'm so glad to hear that your brother is home.

I hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving!

Julie said...

Will looks adorable! I'm so glad Edward is home safely!