The other day, we got the old baby carrier out of our attic so we could go to Babies R Us and look at double strollers. We took the carrier with us to see what kind of stroller it would fit in. Ever since we took it out, Will has wanted to play with it and get in it so I found my old doll from when I was little and we dressed it and Will wanted to put a hat and socks on it and put it in the carrier. I know this probably isn't a big deal to those of you with girls, but we don't have anything girly. He calls this doll baby Walker and even sang Rock a Bye Baby to it (which I didn't even know he knew that song?!) It is so sweet. I hope he doesn't want to hold the real baby Walker the way he is holding the doll!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Getting ready for our baby
The other day, we got the old baby carrier out of our attic so we could go to Babies R Us and look at double strollers. We took the carrier with us to see what kind of stroller it would fit in. Ever since we took it out, Will has wanted to play with it and get in it so I found my old doll from when I was little and we dressed it and Will wanted to put a hat and socks on it and put it in the carrier. I know this probably isn't a big deal to those of you with girls, but we don't have anything girly. He calls this doll baby Walker and even sang Rock a Bye Baby to it (which I didn't even know he knew that song?!) It is so sweet. I hope he doesn't want to hold the real baby Walker the way he is holding the doll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I actually thought it was a real baby until I read on. He will be a great big brother!
Thtat's so sweet! Love all the new pics!
How adorable! Will is going to love being a big brother.
That is so sweet! He will be a great bib brother! Hope you are feeling well!
I had to take a second look...I thought the baby was real!! Aden, too had a baby doll named "baby Austin" and he fed it and wrapped it in a blanket! It really is sweet to see a boy doing those things!! Sweet brothers!! :)
Cute!!!! They are going to be at a good age difference! It will be so cute seeing them together!
SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I can't wait either!
That is so sweet! He'll be a pro by the time the baby arrives.
That is precious- Will is going to be such a great big brother!
Doesn't that just give you a warm feeling when you see him so excited?! Hopefully the sweet ways will stay once Walker is here! This reminds me . . . I hope I can find all my baby gear which is stored at my parent's work!! :)
That is adorable! Will looks SO big! Not long now...
Post a Comment