Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Update on Baby Adcock
I know I haven't posted in forever. We've been very busy and I just haven't been motivated to post. I haven't taken any pictures in a LONG time! We have a date set for Walker's birth so we are very excited about that. I'm feeling very good, especially when I compare it with my first pregnancy. Will is doing great, talking up a storm and keeping me on my toes! He can definitely be a challenge at times, but when he looks up at me and out of the blue says, Mommy, I wuv you, I forget about all of the hard times. I'm getting very excited about spring and getting to hold our new baby. It just doesn't seem real to me yet and I haven't thought about it as much. We have a date set for April 21st unless there is a scheduling conflict so that will give me 61 days left! Hopefully we will have things to keep us busy until the time comes. I know it will go by fast. I need to post a pregnant picture, but I haven't taken a single one! I will try to post pictures soon and hopefully it won't be another month before I update again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Hey Christine,
Ran across your blog, we just started to blog also and I think it is so much to stay connected to everyone from school Great to see you are doing well. I love your blog pictures. I will be thinking about you as as the days count down to baby Walker's arrival. Take care and I will link you to our blog so we can stay in touch. Hugs.
I am SO excited!!! Can't wait for Walker to be here! Love ya!
Glad you are back! I can't believe you are so close to delivering! That time seemed to fly by...Glad you are doing so well!
Yay! You're blogging again!! I can not believe that Walker will be here soon. Hang in there! Maybe next time I come for a visit I will be coming by to see him!! I know what you mean about being kept on your toes with Will - Beau got stitches yesterday...
The countdown to baby Walker is on...Yeah! We cannot wait to meet him. Will is going to be an incredible big brother.
Hey Christine! I was starting to worry b/c you hadn't blogged in so long! :) Can't wait to see some recent pictures!
Love, Lindsay and Cameron
So glad you came tonight-I can't believe Walker will be here in 2 months!! Let me know if you need anything!
You look great and we can't wait to meet baby Walker!
You really do look great Christine! The countdown is on and it really will fly by!! April 21st will be here before you know it!!
Post a Comment