Let me start off by saying that Len is the best daddy and is very involved with everything, but he doesn't always do things exactly the way I would. ha ha Will fell asleep on our way home from the Y this morning and I'm not supposed to be lifting him so he carried him upstairs and put him in our bed (which I know is not made, I'm a terrible housekeeper these days.) He put him in our bed b/c he's trying to build something in the garage and it was going to be loud b/c Will's room is over the garage. Anyways, I didn't even go in there until he had been asleep for an hour and this is how Len left him-with his coat and hood on, shoes on and almost hanging off the bed without a pillow beside him in case he rolled off. That's a daddy for you!
6 comments:
Hilarious! I can relate!!!
That is definitely a daddy for you. They are so funny with kids sometimes. Cute pictures!
Sleeping children are too cute even with their shoes and hood on! We are also ready for pretty spring days. I am so over Winter!!!
Hey stranger! Love keeping up with you on here!
That is too funny! At least he got him down for a nap!
Too funny!!!! Will looks like such a big boy in that pic.
Post a Comment