Here are some pictures of my two sweet boys. Will likes to hold Walker with the Boppy on his lap. He calls it the floppy floppy and says get that floppy floppy. Enjoy the posts because I know I won't be able to post as much once my parents leave. Scroll down for two other new ones. I just remembered one more hilarious story (at least it was to me). Last night we were getting Will to bed. He is sleeping with us while my parents are here. I put Walker in the little cradle at the foot of our bed. He started crying so I took him out and gave him to my mom. When I got back Will asked, "Why did you take Walker out of his cage?" I tried so hard not to laugh. He thinks his cradle is a cage. When I told my mom that story she said, maybe that's why he always hated his crib. He felt like he was in a cage.
4 comments:
i'm going to have to quit looking at your blog--you are making me want a tiny little sweet baby SO BAD!!! he is absolutely the sweetest little thing! will sounds like he's being a great big brother. what a cute family!
Such sweet pictures! Will looks like he's loving being a big brother. I'm very impressed with all your postings!
He is beautiful!! I love all the pics. Will seems to be doing great and loving sweet Walker. See you again soon!
He is so precious!! I'm so glad you are doing so well and we can't wait to meet baby Walker!
Post a Comment