Congratulations on a beautiful addition to your family! I saw Will tonight at church in Montgomery, and he was happy as could be playing with his cousins. Hope you are doing well!
All of the pictures are SOOOO sweet! Walker is precious and Will looks like such a proud big brother! I am glad everything went so well! Congrats on being a family of four!!!
Congratulations! I've been wondering if all has been well across the street, but didn't want to knock on your door because you all might be resting...I finally remembered to check the blog. Look forward to seeing you all outside soon!
Love all of the pictures- especially the black & whites. Your sister is such a great photographer! Baby Walker is precious! Will looks so sweet with him. I'm glad everything went well at the hospital.
15 comments:
Walker is so precious! Congratulations Christine!!!
amy maze
Congratulations on a beautiful addition to your family! I saw Will tonight at church in Montgomery, and he was happy as could be playing with his cousins. Hope you are doing well!
Congratulations, Walker is perfect.
Congrats to you all! Seeing your pics just brings back precious memories for me. Having 2 boys is the most amazing thing ever!
All of the pictures are SOOOO sweet! Walker is precious and Will looks like such a proud big brother! I am glad everything went so well! Congrats on being a family of four!!!
what amazing pictures! he is absolutely beautiful! i love the b & w picture of you and will and walker--so sweet. congrats!
Love all of the pictures! Congratulations on the arrival of Walker!
What sweet pictures! So glad that everyone is doing great!
He is precious!! I can't wait to meet him on Thursday!!! Love you!
Congratulations! I've been wondering if all has been well across the street, but didn't want to knock on your door because you all might be resting...I finally remembered to check the blog. Look forward to seeing you all outside soon!
Marcy:)
he is so perfect! i just loved holding him:) Will cracks me up wanting to sing to him while holding him. He is going to be the best big brother:)
Walker is so precious. I cannot wait to see him and hold him. I love the pics of Will with the baby...how sweet. Let me know if you need anything.
Love all of the pictures- especially the black & whites. Your sister is such a great photographer! Baby Walker is precious! Will looks so sweet with him. I'm glad everything went well at the hospital.
How precious! The pictures are amazing - so professional! I am glad that everything has go so well so far! Can't wait to have play dates! :)
what great pictures. he's a beautiful baby.
Post a Comment