I treasure all of the sweet pictures my sister captures! I love this picture of Walker.
Uncle Edward and cousin Ford playing the Wii. Len got his fair share of playing time. I was a good little wifie and let him play a ton!
AW got a Barbie Jeep from Santa and buddy, this girl is he-l on wheels! She is not kidding around when she drives this thing and it scared Will to death. He made sure to buckle his seat belt and he finally wised up and decided it wasn't safe to ride with her anymore! ;)
Another sweet moment captured by Allison. Will has some great expressions with his eyebrows and she always captures them.
This is the way Walker eats cheerios or anything that he can get his hands on. It is so cute. Half the time he misses his mouth, but he has discovered the joys of food!
Will and AW sitting on my parents front porch in their matching outfits. Since we are both reps for the same children's clothes, my sister and I are always able to dress them alike. I know my time is almost numbered with Will, but we still have Walker!
My dad has the magic touch! These two pictures are my favorite.
We left for Montgomery on Christmas Eve. For some reason, every time we go to Montgomery something disastrous happens on the interstate. It drives me crazy! What should have been a four our trip took us almost 6! For the first 2 hours, we drove in a torrential downpour of rain and Len could hardly even see to drive. Then, we sat in stand still traffic for what seemed like an hour because a tree had fallen down in the road. When you have kids, a normal road trip is never normal. We had to stop a few times for different reasons and Walker was NOT happy most of the way down there. I was really excited about taking a little nap on the way but it's hard to nap with a crying baby. We finally made it to Montgomery and had a great time. I didn't take a single picture with my camera while I was down there, but my sister did so I am stealing some of her pictures to put in this post. We brought Will's bike down and he had so much fun riding it. It was 80 degrees the day after Christmas so we spent a lot of time outdoors. I ate entirely too much! My mom always gets a friend's mother to make a red velvet cake and it is so delicious!! I think I ate half the cake and I'm paying for it now. As always, we had a great time with the cousins. Ann Welch (We elch) as Will calls her now and Will fought like brother and sister the whole time, but were so sad when they had to leave each other. I even talked Ann Welch into spending the night with us one night. She thought she was getting to go back to Nashville with us and when she found out we weren't going to Nashville, she said " I fink I might need to go back home to my mommy." I just acted like I didn't hear her and she did pretty good. Will got the movie Walle for Christmas and they watched it several times.
1 comment:
Love all of the new pictures, especially the one of your dad and Walker from behind - too sweet!! I am glad you all had a wonderful Christmas! Sorry we missed seeing you on our visit in. Maybe next time...
Post a Comment