Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Walker is spoiled by daddy


This is why my children won't sleep in their beds! HA HA Len has really spoiled Walker by holding him while he naps. I always put him down, but Len got off early today and held Walker while I made dinner and I walked in and thought this was the sweetest picture of him with his arms up by his ears. He is getting his second tooth and it has really been hard on him. He has gotten the worst case of diaper rash from this teething business and he is not handling it well. We have tried every remedy before calling the pediatrician and she told us to by Lotriman (which is for athlete's foot). I never would have thought of that but it seems to be working. She also told me to blow dry his bottom with a hair dryer every time I change his diaper, which has also been pretty comical. We have had a week this past week! Will had an ear infection (his first ever), I had pink eye and a cold, and Walker has had yucky eyes, runny nose and all of the above. This always seems to happen over the holidays, but we are all better now!

1 comment:

Lisa Robertson said...

I use a combination of Lotriman, Milk of Magnesia and Destin. The last two cool and soothe. Hope it helps.