Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Curious, Accident Prone Baby

Here are a few pictures of our week. The boys are really starting to play together and it just brings so much joy to my heart to watch them.



I love this picture of Walker and Len. I love how he has his hand wrapped around this finger.


This past week Walker has jumped out of his crib, gotten his thigh stuck in the crib, learned how to crawl up the stairs, gotten into the toilet (with his hands swishing the water), and taken a complete nose dive-front flip and landing on his back off his changing table. I feel like a terrible mother!!! Will never did anything like this! To say that I have to watch him every second is an understatement. He is so curious about everything. He is going to have so many bruises on his head. Will never even hardly had a scratch on his body as a baby and toddler. I can only remember 2 times that he has ever even had a bruise/black eye. He's never even scraped his knee, but I think things are going to be different with my little Walker.
On to my other child~ poo poo is his absolute favorite new word. He has said it at least 200 times today. When his says it, it sounds like pew pew. Sometimes I wish someone could record my life for a day. Fun times~but I wouldn't trade it for anything!!! One thing that Will said this week that was just the sweetest thing I think I've ever heard from him. I babysit my neighbors little girl a couple days a week and I was changing her diaper and Will said, Mommy does L have a heart? and I said, yes she does and he said, Mommy, is God in her heart? and I said, yes he is and he said, I'm so glad God is in her heart. It was just so sweet to hear his thoughts. I know I talk about Walker all the time (it seems) because he is doing new things constantly, but Will has the sweetest most caring heart and I just love him so much for it, even when he thanks God for "poo poo" and bottoms.

5 comments:

The Diddles said...

Awww... Will is so sweet! Murphy is so accident prone like Walker! He has a huge bruise on his cheek that I have no idea how it got there and a big scratch on his head! I'm so excited that I will most likely be able to make your Kelly's Kids show on Feb. 7th! See you then!

LB said...

Sweet Will! And what a wild Walker! You definitely have your hands full! I love his sweet, long eyelashes!

Angie said...

Oh, how sweet! I love the innocence of children!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your boys personalities sound a lot like mine - I can't leave Scott alone for a second. As I heard one lady say (whose two sons are now in college): the second son gives us a good prayer life!

Dee-Dee said...

If it makes you feel better, Beau has suffered a broken arm and stitches in his chin before the age of two. Just the other day his MDO called and we had to go get his forehead glued back together because he had run into the corner of a wall!
Is it too late to order castles and crowns?