Len coached Will's fall soccer team and as a gift they gave us gift certificates to a couple of restaurants, one of which was Shogun. We decided that it would be fun to take the boys the other night. Will loved it but Walker, not so much. He didn't want to sit in his high chair and nothing would keep him occupied. All he wanted to do was fish ice out of my water and splash me with the straw. We made him sit in his high chair until the chef did his little fire thing. As soon as the fire ignited, he was scared to death and burst into tears.
This is the picture of his face after the fire, right before he started bawling. Poor little guy.
Will loved the whole experience and was so well behaved. He played with his little umbrella and ate with chopsticks. We were so proud of him. Everything was wonderful until I took the boys out to the car while Len paid. While I was strapping Walker into his carseat, Will slipped out of the car with a toothpick in his mouth and scraped up his chin and face a little bit. I was so worried that the toothpick had gone through his tongue or something and I ran as fast as I could around to the other side. He toothpick broke when he fell, but it cut his lip. I was able to wipe away the blood before he saw it and bought him a gumball from the machine and it was all better.
We left with a warm fuzzy feeling. It was a great night!

1 comment:
Looks like fun!! Brody loves Shogun,too!
Post a Comment