they look so cute! can you believe how fast they grow up?!?!? thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! i use a old(er) Canon Rebel Xt but shoot with a 50mm 1.4 lens (which gives that blur). I want a 5D (ha!) but if i was buying now, I'd probably get the new T1i (i think that's what it's called)! hope yall are doing well!
6 comments:
Will and Walker look adorable on their first day of school! So glad all of you are at school with Jackson.
they look so cute! can you believe how fast they grow up?!?!? thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! i use a old(er) Canon Rebel Xt but shoot with a 50mm 1.4 lens (which gives that blur). I want a 5D (ha!) but if i was buying now, I'd probably get the new T1i (i think that's what it's called)! hope yall are doing well!
Got another comment on Lizzy's folder about her loving to play with Walker! How precious!
They look so cute! Hope you and the boys are loving it there! Miss you!
They are so stinkin' cute, Christine!
How cute do they both look for school!?!??! I hope they are still enjoying it! Check out my blog...I nominated you as one of my favorite friends:)
Post a Comment