I'm so excited about my early Christmas present! I was just practicing using it tonight and took a few pictures. I can't believe what a difference it makes in the quality of pictures. Walker has gotten extremely attached to his "blanket" (that's what he calls it) in the last few weeks. We don't know where it came from, but anytime he gets hurt or gets in trouble he immediately says, blanket in a crying voice. It is so cute. He is my paci, blanket baby for sure. Will was never attached to anything like that so it's fun to see the difference in their personalities.

3 comments:
Oooo, great quality pictures! It really does make such a difference. I'm wanting a camera, too! Hope Santa is good to me! :0)
Those look great! I LOVE our good camera too :)
LOVE it! beautiful shots! you will REALLY enjoy it. cant wait to see more pictures!
Post a Comment