Saturday, December 05, 2009

Race Track

*Lots of new posts below* I'm so behind on blogging that I just decided to skip out on October completely. It was just to overwhelming to try to go back and blog about everything so I'm starting fresh with our Thanksgiving trip to North Carolina. We had a great time with family and I feel so blessed to be able to hold my babies tight. This has been a tough week that I will never forget as long as I live. It's hard to celebrate Christmas and be "normal" with everything that has happened. It has also made me realize that I want to capture my moments with my babies on this blog, so that one day, they will be able to look back at this and know how much their mommy and daddy loved them.

Ward and Heather share a love for racing and Len loves it too. It makes him think of his dad and holds a special place in his heart. I know absolutely nothing about it, but I'm learning. We went to Lowe's Motor Speedway where you can pay to race where all of the Nascar racers drive. I have to say, in my younger years, I was a daredevil but as I've gotten older and become a mother, I've gotten way wimpier. I thought I was having a mini panic attack while we were on the racetrack in our mini van. It ended up being fun, but my heart was a pumping!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angie said...

I, too, have become a wimp now that I'm a mommy. :0)

lyla said...

love all your thanksgiving pictures! it is my secret dream to be a famous woman nascar driver. i think i missed my calling. i keep telling jon that one day i want to pay to ride with one of the drivers. i'm also a closet nascar fan. :) i hope len doesn't like anyone in the busch family!