Friday, April 08, 2011

Will's Glasses

ugh!!! I wasted 2 hours of my life last night updating the blog. 12 posts and over 60 pictures and every one of them had a question mark instead of a picture. So frustrating!! Trying to catch up and it's now working.

Will was referred for a visit to the eye doctor at his well visit a few months ago. This didn't come as a complete suprise to me because I am blind as a bat. We went and he did the test and the Dr. said he has an astigmatism sp? which is what I have too. Sooo, we picked out the cutest glasses. He doesn't have to wear them all the time and our Dr. said he will need to wear them more once he starts elementary school. So far, we haven't noticed if they are helping him much, but are thankful to find the problem early. He looks so handsome in them and is quite proud to wear his new glasses.


2 comments:

Joni said...

I'm crossing my fingers my girls don't get my eyes! At least their is lasik now. I can't afford it for me, but I am sure I would find the money for my girls.

Joni said...

Oh, and he does look adorable in them!