Sunday, April 01, 2007

Easter Egg Hunt









We went to our church's Easter egg hunt at Eagles Rest Farm. Will was able to get one egg in his basket and managed to lose that one. He was more interested in picking up rocks and putting them in his basket. I know this is picture overload but I just can't help it, there all so cute. We went out to eat at Poncho's after the hunt and had so much fun with the Parkers, Bowens and McDonalds. After dinner, the kids all played in a grassy area in front of the restaurant. I think we have a future football player. Will and Jackson ran around tackling each other. It brings me so much joy to see Will playing with other children and having so much fun. He could have played another hour if we let him.

8 comments:

The Hadfields said...

The pictures are so cute. He looks like a little athlete!! Brook looks great, tell her Paul and I said hello.
PS: your Easter bunny is a little scary!! :)

Adcock Circus said...

cute pictures, but I hope that is not the bunny that comes to our house during the night, he is a little scary!

Jennifer said...

How fun! I think that it is funny that the kids could care less about the eggs, but it is the parents are the ones who are trying to get the kids to find them. Cooper too was not interested! He found one with a sucker in it and that was the end of our hunt!!

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Good pictures...it's so fun to see bunches of little kids running around like that in a field...not knowing what they're supposed to do but having fun doing whatever. Happy Easter!

Dee-Dee said...

We had fun at the egg hunt! Will was so cute, as usual - loved his little outfit! I tried to get some pictures of him but I think all I got was grass - he is so fast!!

Elizabeth said...

I love the picture of the four little ones all falling down.. So cute!

Misty George said...

Your pictures are so cute! Looks like Will had a good time. Mr Whitfield makes a scary easter bunny!!!

Courtney said...

Cute pictures! It was so good seeing you this past weekend! Have a Happy Easter!