Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Busy Busy
School is out and we are going to live it up this summer!!! Here are a few pictures from our playdate today at Annie's house. They have a great backyard with a lots of SHADE!! Will loves his friends from church. They have so much fun together. Tyler, Annie, Brody, Jackson, Lawton, Will and baby Lauryn played and played. Will just does NOT STOP!! I would pay lots of money to have the energy he has. His newest word is please, which sounds like peash. It just makes me melt when he says it. I was chewing gum the other day and he came up to me saying peash peash peash and then made a little chewing motion with his mouth. It was hilarious and Len and I were still laughing about it tonight. He is very much into mimicking everything we do now. He has also turned into a daddy's boy in a big way. He asks for Len all day saying, " I want daddy"!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Summer is such a fun time - it's amazing how much fun kids can have with a blow up pool and a sprinkler!
They are so cute! looking forward to the pool tomorrow!!!!!
Post a Comment