I think I've finally figured out the video thing. This is Will dancing to Thomas the Train. It's better when it's different music, but it's still funny.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is freakin' hilarious. Now I get to see him dance anytime I want. Love it! Allison
Hey Christine. This is Amanda (Brock) Conley from Lipscomb. I just started a blog and I saw yours on Carrie's. Your baby is so cute and his dancing is hilarious! My middle baby used to dance like that but now he's older and more reserved. Good thing you have a camera and you can get all those great moments on tape! So funny!
7 comments:
That is freakin' hilarious. Now I get to see him dance anytime I want. Love it!
Allison
He's got some moves doesn't he! That is too cute! Isn't photobucket great!?
Hilarious! I love it! Mc has no rhythm... She just sits and looks.
That is so funny!! I'm sitting here laughing--he's the cutest thing!
Hey Christine. This is Amanda (Brock) Conley from Lipscomb. I just started a blog and I saw yours on Carrie's. Your baby is so cute and his dancing is hilarious! My middle baby used to dance like that but now he's older and more reserved. Good thing you have a camera and you can get all those great moments on tape! So funny!
that's TOOOOO funny!!! i guess i need to figure out how to upload footage. i haven't been able to figure it out yet. that's great.
So stinking funny. I love, love, love it. I especially love that he is in his little tight pj shorts. How does he not get completely worn out?
Post a Comment